In partnership with the Downtown College Park merchants and the College Park Arts Exchange, the City is set to launch a free summer concert series in July. The outdoor concerts will be held each Saturday of the month in South Gate Park on the University of Maryland’s campus. Free parking will be available all day on Saturday in the Downtown parking garage at the corner of Knox Road and Yale Avenue, which is a short walk from the concert venue. Please see the attached flyer for a map and visit Shop College Park for more details on the bands.
- · Saturdays in July from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- · South Gate Park – on Route 1 between Lehigh Road and Regents Drive (across from Marathon Deli and Krazi Kebob)
- · Free parking is available in the Downtown parking garage all day
- · Paid parking, including handicapped spaces, is available directly next to the venue as well
- · July 6th: Harp 46 – world jazz
- · July 13th: Longtooth – rock n roll
- · July 20th: Levi Stephens – rock/soul
- · July 27th: Cold Hard Cash – country
Please note that alcohol is prohibited on the University of Maryland campus.